Thursday, December 18, 2008

Art Journaling Magazine

It's here, it's here! I just received a contributor copy of the premier issue of Art Journaling magazine which will debut on January 1st. Wow! This is going to be a real treat when I finally sit down to read the articles and savor each and every gorgeous photograph. I'm thrilled to have a couple of pages from Rejectamenta featured in this beautiful new publication from Stampington.

And....what a lovely surprise to discover that Cathy's artwork is also featured! It was our hope when we sent in our submissions to be in the magazine together. It looks like dreams really do come true.

1 comment:

Chris said...

It is a great publication and inspiration abounds. I was a little surprised that your website URL was incorrect, but most people who read it will know that blogger is not on the www.

I must go find Cathy, now...