Friday, March 27, 2015

Random Acts of Art






























I'm still creating little random acts of art to leave around my workplace. I don't always remember to document or photograph them since I'm usually too excited about "planting" them where they can be happened upon. On this particular day I did remember to snap a quick pic before setting out on my mission. My favorite part of the endeavor is retracing my steps the following day and knowing that they have been found by someone. I just love it when they are no longer where I left them!

I realize why leaving random acts of art makes me so happy. It's because I love synchronicity and this is my way of contributing to that. I like to think of it as me and the universe working together to deliver the right message to the right person at exactly the time they need it the most.

It's also a fun way to spread the love and that's why we're here, right?

xoxo

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your little works of art. It must be fun to see or hear of people finding them and trying to guess who left it. My favorite quote in this batch is "Today is a good day to have a good day". Love that, and I have to remember that one. I always thought of leaving little bits of art around, but I never got around to it. I need to be more intentional and just do it....Thanks for the inspiration....Linda E.