Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Found Type Tuesday


There's a lot of found type to love on this bottle cap mosaic that I shot in an artist's studio in an old factory building. The mosaic was done on the windowsill with these simple, yet beautiful, discarded bottle caps.


Maybe the artist was trying to improve upon the oh-so-decrepit windowsill with a funky burst of color. Or maybe this project was just a good excuse to crack open a cold one.

Don't forget to leave a comment with a link if you want to share your own Found Type Tuesday image.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shots! I was hoping to find some good type shots this weekend, but didn't get to do much photography. I really like this funky windowsill, tho--lots of color and type goodness :)

Atticelf said...

As an avid bottle cap collector (still not sure what I'm going to do with them exactly) I really like this post.

Candace said...

That's a cool idea!

I forgot to look for some found type and I had meant to!

lori vliegen said...

fabulous idea! this would make a great backsplash in the kitchen, too! another good reason to open a cold one.....

happy weekend, sweet girl! xox