Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seeing Spots


I wanted to post another photo of the painting that I worked on a few weeks ago because I'm not always good on the follow up when a project is complete. Now I remember why. It's because I don't have a decent camera. I tried shooting it in the house. Then I went outside. I stood it up. I laid it down. I tried every setting on the camera. Pretty soon I was seeing spots. Plus, I think I photographed the thing upside down! Not that it really matters, right?


There's a lot more detail than I was able to capture in these pictures but they'll just have to do for now. On to the next step...getting it hung on the wall.

2 comments:

lori vliegen said...

inside or outside, standing up or laying down, right side up or upside down......either way you look at it....it's absolutely fabulous!!!! whatever wall it's hanging on, it will be a showpiece!! :)))

andi said...

How beautiful and energizing! Love it!!