Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good Advice - Round 6























It's time to share with you another round of good advice. I tend to work on these postcards in batches and I'm just about to start making a brand new batch. The watercolor paper is cut. The borders are drawn. Tonight I'll start lettering while I'm watching/listening to a little television. The painting takes the longest and will be done over several nights. Last comes the addressing and stamping. This is a good project for the evening when I'm usually too tired to do much else. The small size lets me feel like I've accomplished something--even if its just a little postcard.

1 comment:

lori vliegen said...

ummmm.....i would say that these are SO much more than little post cards.....they are sweet little masterpieces loaded with great advice (round 6 kind of advice, to be exact!). i LOVE them all!!! have fun painting the new batch....! xox, :))