Sunday, May 10, 2009
Pssst...Pass It On
I recently reconnected with an old mail art friend when she left a comment on one of my blog posts. So I hopped on over to Candace's blog and found the Pass It On, Random Act of Kindness, Give-Away posted there. It took me all of two minutes to decide to participate and now I am following the rules and posting a similar give-away here. The rules are simple and it seems like it will be a lot of fun.
The first five (5) people to comment on this post will get something from or made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
• I make no guarantees that you will like what I make (if I decide to make something).
• What I create or give will be just for you.
• It’ll be done over the next 12 months.
• You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a watercolor postcard. It could be a felted monster. Might even be a book I think you will like. Could be a sculpture or a painting. It may be a gift certificate from a place I think you would like. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
• I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
• I reserve the right to change the rules!
And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a post of your own and make or give 5 things for 5 others.
Of course, you’ll have to send me your mailing address...
Sound fun? Comment below and let me know you want to participate. Pass it on...