Saturday, January 23, 2010

IF - Clumsy


Sometimes I think I must be a food magnet. Hardly a day goes by that I don't spill, splatter, squirt, slop, drip, dribble, or drop some sort of food or beverage on myself. Once at a wedding I created a monster stain when I tried to clean up a butter spill smack in the middle of my top. Luckily, the top was reversible so I went into the restroom, turned it around to the other side, (a totally different color) and went back to the table. Nobody even noticed! Maybe I should invest in an entirely reversible wardrobe.

4 comments:

gatheringwonder said...

great line work

EWian said...

Sweet story, suitable illo.

EWian

lori vliegen said...

oh, i know exactly what you mean (and personally, i think butter should be banned from weddings.....)! i'm totally into reversible clothing, and i'm still hoping that someday someone makes garanimals for grown-ups!
hugs, :))

Susan said...

Great illo - I love the radiating lines on the shirt - a reversible wardrobe, now there's an idea!